30 August 2009

Free Hand Designs: From $35 (for bawah and tangan)

I will be offering my beading service starting from October 2009.

Here are some of the free hand designs that I could recover from my hard drive. Enjoy! The price varies. Price will be below pictures.


$35
(bawah and tangan)

$35
(bawah and tangan) - super suitable for kids (if kids $25)

$35
(bawah and tangan)


$35
- (Design was tabur on the elbow, then some crystal-looking plastic stones on the bawah and sleeve and one layer line and a touch of swarovski )


$20
- Starburst effect (only leher)


$35
- elbow & bawah: tabur, designs: sleeve.


$35
- Bawah and sleeve

$60
- double layered, and with designs (double layered - bawah and sleeve)

$35
- Bawah & Sleeve


$50
- over the shoulder (from front to back). includes sprinkles of swarovski. My mums friend asked the price from a boutique for this design, they charged B$180. So my price is not bad eyy.

PS: design varies according to your wants, budget as well as the design of the baju kurung.

No comments:

Post a Comment