30 August 2009

Quick Update: Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum Everyone!

How are you people?. I can't believe we are in over a week of Ramadhan.

Sorry for not updating in the last week. Needed to finish my dissertation. Its due next month tho. but i just want to enjoy the time i have left in UK before leaving for good. Anywaaayy, My almost 23 000 words dissertation has been handed for binding a few days ago! Yaaaaaaaaayy! Berhempas pulas kali ah membuat ah. haha. I have finally (unofficially) completed my MSc! Alhamdulillah.

Now I am busy packing 4 years worth of stuff for shipping, Crazeyy. Mcm ok ani masuk mana? eh atu lagi. tapi ani buang tia kali eh? . These questions over and over again. But! we r going to london next week for 9 days for last minute shopping~~~. And Insya Allah, go back home a week before raya! I cant wait! I will be in time for the hecticness of Raya di kadai, i love it. haha. (but ofcourse, dont forget to spend more time beribadat in the last 10 days of ramadan. but what am i saying, we should ber ibadat more in the entire ramadhan. no, the entire time! haha. owh well nvm. There is a reason why im not a preacher~ <-- wait is a preacher specifically for christian? am i wrong? indakan? OMG! Oh my god this is useless. This is not a personal blog.

SO my point of posting this is to say, that in the next few days there will be floods of post on manik that i have done that i will be offering from 1st october. cant wait~

Hugs. And Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment