06 October 2009

Quick Update: Sketches

Assalamualaikum Everyone!!!

Hope everything is well. Well, for me I am enjoying my freedom! It feels good to have nothing to do. Other than, job hunting.

Anyhoots... so with my free time! I am trying to make a skirt that looks like a mermaid? and baju kurung pendek with princess seams as my project on cheap kain. did you know KOFOM has tonnes of kain 4 meters for $20. suka ku. lawa lawa lagi tu. although, theres still a chance someone wearing the same kain sooner or later. kenapa kan tu? they should cut down kain with same patterns and colours! kan? But, yeah i got that kain cos if i screw it up, inda menangis. heh.

anyway, I just started altering my patterns this morning. Couture Style~ Haha. Well, atleast from what I have learn. if u can call it couture. It will take time. so I am not going to offer my service to anyone yet. I need to practice it with my friends and families. experiment on different body shapes.

To some of you who have kindly contacted me regarding designing your baju or sketches, please dont hesitate to email me. Because i think its easier if we keep in contact more frequently as there are a lot of information that i need before I start sketching. such as

-what is your fabric?
-what, when and where is the occasion (where is important cos its pretty silly to have trail at an outdoor muddy occasion)?
-night or day?
-trendy or classic?
-simple or over the top?
-whats your favourite feature (waist? neck? hips? arms? busts? --> so the design of your baju can emphasise this).
-what feature that is the least of your favourite. (lol) - so it will not be emphasise...

get it get it? SO email me at

RaiRanie@hotmail.co.uk

Insya Allah I will reply as soon as possible. owh and as for now, sketches are free. Cos i need to see the demand first. woot~ woot~

PS: My phone masa ani mental~ thats why sometimes i dont reply to your text cos sometimes i just dont know where it went! heh. nada sent message lagi tu. SAMSUNG. grr.


HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment