30 November 2009

what u see during Pay day

For the very first time since I remembered, I was around Gadong during lunch time at this time of the month. which is a big NO NO for me usually, because there are no parking! overcrowded! And the weather was very mendung but really hot. EURGHHH! I know its not good to complain! so on another note~I enjoyed it too...Want to know why??

Ramai ppl form work lunch at the same place! And its so FUN to look at their baju kurung. There's the one with cuff (quite common now), gathers arah the sleeve tia, ada tali tia, ada smock around the waist tia. So pretttyy. I was staring at it. Haha. I am impressed with what people wear for work. some are stylish yet simple! some are over the top but on plain baju kurung.

COMING UP: I have 3 baju-s to bead. And one of it, is a big project which uses 3D flowers and swarovski crystal!

No comments:

Post a Comment