15 December 2009

!!! FABULOUS !!!

Assalamualaikum Everyone!

Alhamdulillah! I am happy to inform you that I have been given the opportunity to bead a very beautiful solemnisation dress. It has been my dream to do this. Thank You Sur for making this happen. I shall not let you down! i will make sure you will have a fabulous FABULOUS baju nikah. I SWEAR!!!
Ok, before anything, I do not know how to take pictures! The photos I took doesnt do any justice to the dress. Anyway, it's a long dress (which was from my sketches! *excited*), its a mixture of satin, french lace and beautiful patching. Pretty.

Anyway, what I will be doing is highlighting these patchings. Since nikah baju is usually really really white, you cant really see the designs on the dress. (which is the main concern of my customer) So, what I am trying to do is to highlight the patchings and sprinkle a few hundreds of real swarovski crystals in rainbow and white. Unlike the typical highlight on baju kurung, this will be hard because, it has to be a white theme (customers requests), stick to white, pearls, silver, dark greys. so I want it to be a white theme yet have the impact of a colourful beads design! IT WILL BE FABULOUS!



Will let you guys know after it is done! For the beading of Baju Nikah, it will come in packages with fixed price which I will inform you soon in another post. soon.

Alhamdulillah I have come to this stage. :D Atlast.

No comments:

Post a Comment