21 May 2010

Hari ini sangat panas.

Don't you just love fridays. I mean, hellooooo free time. Fridays are usually a pampering day. But today is different ! I went to HOKKO. It has been AGES! I miss it so dearly. Even though i previously thought it is extortion.



And guess what I got, laces. I have always thought that laces are quite tacky for baju kurung. Because when it doesnt fits it reminds me of lapik meja dulu dulu. haha. I got one in purple (apparently the latest one) and a brown one. They cost around $10 per meter. and i dont really need a lot so it was not really an extortion. And they packed it in this cute organza drawstring bag (pic above). Cute kan?


One thing that i love about HOKKO is the baju kurung designs (manik and cutting) on the mannequin (sp?). OMG. If you don't have any idea what your baju raya will be...RUN TO HOKKO NOW... there's one in orange (plain kain), just on the right of the entrance in kiarong. GORGEOUS. i just stood there staring at it. I KNOW that will be the design for my baju raya. I just know! there was chemistry. Ill do a sketch of it soon. :D Just to prove my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment