27 August 2010

Closed for Raya.

Assalamualaikum Ladies,

I am currently waiting for a customer to send me baju.

But before I forget, I would like to inform you that I will stop accepting beading orders by this Sunday, 29th August 2010. I have a few orders to do now.


The previous price still applies.

  1. Highlight - $50 (simple)
  2. Highlight - $100 (heavy)
  3. Hujung baju and sleeve - $ 10 - $50 (depends on the thickness)
  4. Manik on Embroidery - $30 - $50
  5. Free-hand designs - $30 - $50
  6. Authentic Swarovski Crystal 100pcs (campur pasang) - Normal size - $10
  7. Authentic Swarovski Crystal 100pcs (campur pasang) - Large size - $20
Lastly, I can't thank you enough for consistently visiting jahitmanik, texting me and sending me your baju kurung.

Thank You. Don't hesitate to text me at
8680605.
(Yup, there is a change in my contact number)

Luv, Rai.

No comments:

Post a Comment