26 January 2011

Jet-Setting

Hai guys,

Assalamualaikum Everybody. It has been a month since I blog. Not only because of the time but internet at home is acting up. I got a new modem from e-speed (for $65) and dad got a new apple router (for -apparently-a-lot-of-money cos he can't stop nagging/bragging), YET it is still not working.

Okay. Anyhoots, I am at changi airport now Terminal 3, en route to San Francisco baby! I am excited. It's for work and I am so sure I don't have time to go sightseeing, but sometimes the trip from the airport to the hotel is more than perfect.

I just got back from Hong Kong yesterday. It was only a 30hours trip. The pollution. I'm trying to figure out how to transfer the pictures i took from my phone to this laptop. Sometimes, no most of the time, technology baffles me.

Insya Allah, I will post up pictures with less text. HUGS

Off to San Francisco via Hong Kong, Texas and London!

No comments:

Post a Comment