05 July 2011

Life is short

Yesterday was a wake up call. A colleague of my fiance's passed away due to a heart attack. Apparently, he was fit and cycles a lot.

It makes me wonder. When you die, all these materialistics things doesnt really matter. My car. My bags. My shoes. My cats. My family. My Work. At the end of the day, all that matters is preparation for akhirat. It doesn't matter what I earn. It doesn't matter what I have. a mansion. a clerk. a begger. a king. a princess. As long as it is enough. Enough for us to pray. to ibadat. comfortably.

Life is short. Do what you love cos you may never know when everything is taken away from you. Be good to others. Be kind to others. Without expecting anything in returns. Because Allah is fair. There will always be a blessing in disguise. There is always a reason for everything. It's in our Qada' and Qadar. It's just fate.

Syukur that I have been given all this and alhamdulillah for everything that Allah has provided me.

I seriously need to leave for my flight. Haha. Ciao ma homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment