05 July 2011

Mixed Feelings.

I have mixed feelings. It has been a while since I have a proper long holiday. The last time was in February for a week. I am glad that my leave was approved and holiday starts today baby!

But,it has been a while since I am away from work. I am having mixed feelings. What if there are unfinished task that I am not aware of?

Hmmm...

SO, I am still having mixed feelings about my leave. Gosh, I am rambling.

On a brighter note, I am off for London tonight. I can't wait to try all the choos and louboutins in selfridges. I can't wait to see what their window display will be. Bargain hunting in Bicester Village.

Last holiday was Universal. This time I am targeting - wicked, Legoland (yes, legoland. I still love those blocks) and enjoying liverpool with my sister.

Ok I lost my mojo to blog! Booooo.

By the way, Internet at home is back. Woot Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment