14 January 2013

And everything nice...JM's latest project

Introducing our latest project...

What a feat! I had so much fun doing this project. I was aiming for a soft romantic touch to this thai silk peplum top. 

So, I included illusion fabric also known as tulle to emphasize on the waist and combine it with soft lace. I am very very happy with how it turned out. 

The tulle required hand draping. Floral lace that are individually placed and sewed. Lastly, it was sprinkled with the right amount of pearls and nothing is complete without those swarovski crystals! Both sewed ones and ironed ons. 



The finish product. Isn't that a beauty? What do u think?

For price enquiries or to place an orders, contact Jahit Manik at +673 8680605 (either text us or whatsapp). 

Hope you like it. I know I enjoyed it sooo much!

Hugs and Kisses,

Rai

No comments:

Post a Comment