03 February 2013

My Interview with Hatta Dolmat

Hi Fashionistas,

Yesterday was a very memorable day for me as I was lucky enough to meet one of my inspirations that has a fair share of the fabulous and glamorous Malaysian fashion world. 


Hatta Dolmat, a fashion designer that has made dresses to celebrities such as Ziana Zain, Siti Nurhaliza and Erra Fazira (to name a few!) and infamous for his embellishments was in Brunei for a few days amid his busy schedule to meet with the clientele in Brunei. He was invited by a talented Brunei Baker, Citscakes (follow her on instagram @citscakes. PS: her red velvets are to die for). 

I managed to ask a lot of questions that I have always wanted to ask a person of his calibre. I mean, aren't you curious how he made it big? And he was kind enough to give his time and opinion and inspiration which I can't wait to share it with you soon. Simply fab!


Please stay tuned to this website in the next one week. This will be my first and (I would want it to be one of the) best fashion article Jahit Manik has yet to offer. Can't wait!

Fabulous. Stay Tuned. 

Hugs and Kisses, 
Rai.

No comments:

Post a Comment