When I am alone nowadays, I can't help but think of all the things I wish to do. Like how I wish I'm making Raya biscuits with my girl or clean up our messy bedroom. But, this made me wish that I had time which I don't. And when you don't have what you want or expect, you become frustrated. Become upset and negative. This had to stop. There is only 24hours in a day and I can only do so much.
So yesterday, have made me think, "hang on instead of wishing what I wish to do or wish to have, I should be grateful with what I have". Everyday.
So, today, 20 June 2017, I have decided to reactivate this Jahit Manik blog, let's call it my grateful blog.
Syukur Alhamdulillah for all the blessing and today, I am grateful for:
1. The great health that I have
2. The 6kg I lost since December 2016
3. A daughter that misses me everytime I am away from her
4. A husband that's stood by me despite this busy and sometimes eccentric mind
5. A part-time business that is based on a hobby
6. An above average cook that makes delicious pasta
7. Two houses to live in (still at my inlaws, with the current schedule, really contemplating if having a house will make our life easier or not)
8. A satisfying day job that involves Brunei's welfare when they turn (60)
9. A boss that knows what he wants and what is expected of his subordinates
10. Being a muslim and Ramadhan.